Thursday, 20 August 2015

Tiffany,Customs,and apologies

Hmm...Well,Aloha!!!I have kind of abandoned this blog lately.But it's time for a change, I will start blogging daily or at least weekly.Anyway, on to the juicy bit!Today I opened a NEW doll!She is an MAG 53 doll named Tiffany Ebony Athmest.She will be a teeny bit customised.I gave her freckles and soon will sew in some permanent highlights.Thank you to AGTriviaMaster for creating a video of how to do so.Why am I customising her?Well as most of you know I have Julie and I didn't want her to have to be Twins with Tiff.Since they are completely different individuals.Tiffany is a 13 years old a popular girl that likes spa days,magazines,shopping,gossiping and obsessing over soppy boybands.Mean while Julie is and 11 year old kid that likes to cause trouble,sleep,play pranks and SKATEBOARD!But anyway I thought that her hair and eyes we're simply a beautiful combo so I only changed her slightly.But she looks ADORABLE with her new freckles.I used Crayolas super tip washable markers in the dark brown lighter brown then orange.Did I mention I have TWITTER!You can follow me @dollsaremybaes .I'm pretty sure I'm done......For now anyway!





Stay Sassy-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment