Thursday, 20 August 2015

Aloha,Hawaii, and Kanani!

Aloha Everyone!

Most of you know by now that I start of most of my videos by saying Aloha.But why?Well, I LOVE Hawaii!I've always wanted to go since I was nay high.Plus I love Kanani!It took so much to get her.We bidded on numerous Kanani dolls but the Kanani we have today came all the way from France.I can remember the moment like it was yesterday, I sat on the sofa still and silent.Then,my Mum put in a bid.3,2,1.You won this auction.Yes!It was like a dream come true I hugged and danced with Lanie,Marie-Grace and Caroline.It was a dream come true.

However when she arrived it wasn't all fun and games.I lifted her out of the box.Which and writing all over it and her name was even crossed out!Never mentioned that on the listing.They stated she had her original pink undies.She came to us in Sonalis green ones.But the worst of all.Her hair.A dry tangled chopped mess.It looked worse than the photo.I felt like crying.But I didn't I set up a spa day to welcome the new sister.a few days later, we were travelling to the USA!I was going to the AG store for my 10th birthday at the store they did some emergency surgery on Kanani for a new head.When it was all done,she looked stunning I was so happy.So thats my Kanani story!She is such a beautiful doll and despite everyone saying I wouldn't be able to look after her hair,I did it.Kanani forever hold a very special place in my heart.


Stay Sassy-Ella  

No comments:

Post a Comment