Saturday, 22 August 2015

AGBRITANS MEET UP?!?!

Aloha everyone!Being a British AG tuber has a few down sides.Well ALOT of down sides.I really want to go to an AGSmiless meet-up but I'm in a different country.But agbritan is having a meet-up at the London girl store!If you don't know what LG is it's just a way way WAY overpriced more than american girls prices posh copy.I remember going to the store last time.What did I get?2 hoodies and 2 pairs of shoes.So hopefully this time my purse will be a little lighter when I leave.Hopefully there is a Tiger store, a goldmine for doll sized items.Kay (agbritan) also said that there will be gifts!Yay!Hopefully I can upload and make a blog post of how to pack your dolls for London.SPOILER ALERT!I'm bringing Tiffany and Bethany.So join me to this meet up!Here is the link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61ZWica5Hg&feature=youtu.be

Stay sassy-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment